Specially Crafted for Keiki and Teens. All of the services include the same high caliber of products and skilled practitioners featured with our adult programs.
Keiki: ages 6-11, Teens: ages 12-16
Our State of the Art Fitness Center offers an array of adult-size equipment. Teens 16 years old and up are able to workout without parental supervision. Teens 14 to 15 years old can schedule a Teen Certification to get access to the Fitness Center with a parent or legal guardian.
Teen Certification (14 & 15 years old ONLY) – $50
Learn how to use the fitness equipment and all safety protocols.
Fitness Classes (12 and UP) – $14/class
- - Pilates
- - Yoga
- - Yogalates
- - Heart Hula
- - Zumba
- - Tone & trim
- - Legs, Bums & tums
- - Stretch & release
- - Mind & Body
Enjoy pampering by our highly trained staff of Nail Technicians. Creative designs and customization available.
- - Keiki Manicure & Pedicure - $75
- - Nail Art - $8; Teen Manicure - $35
- - Teen Pedicure - $65
Performed by our in-house styling experts, certified by Celebrity Stylist Bill Yamaguchi;
- - Girl Haircut - $35
- - Hair Jewels - $25
- -Hair Feathers - $25
- -French Braids - $40
- -Individual Braids - $10 each
- -Boy Haircut - $25
- -Temporary Color Hair Gel - $20;
- -Island Hair Tattoo – Full Head $65 / Half Head $40
- -Keiki Temporary Body Tattoo - $20
Our licensed therapists provide a fun and engaging experience for the younger crowd.
- - Parent and Child Duo Facials (Ages 12-16 ONLY)
- - Parent and Child Duo Massage (Ages 12-16 ONLY)
- - 50 minute $300 (insert bullet point) 80 minute $430
Kapalua Spa is an adult facility. As such, the following special requirements apply:
- - All individuals aged twelve (12) to sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for treatment services
- - Children may not utilize the Facility
- - Children and Parent must wear bathing suits during treatment
- - Athletic Shoes are required in the Fitness Center
Kapalua Spa reserves the right to request proof of age or deny access if the child does not meet the proper requirements.