Looking to maintain your fitness regime while on vacation or perhaps this is the beginning of a new phase in your physical wellness? Kapalua Spa offers one of the most state-of-the-art fitness facilities in all of Hawaii. We have an extensive line of Technogym cardio and weight equipment, as well as the cutting-edge Kinesis system.
Whether you are interested in working out on your own or with a group, Kapalua Spa offers a wide variety of ways for you to get you heart rate pumping. Enjoy use of the gym on your own, seek the assistance of one of our professional personal trainers, or participate in one of our many classes offered.
Fitness Classes Offered
- - 3-D Abs: Want a more toned stomach? Try this class designed to melt away belly fat, while increasing core strength and flexibility.
- - Back Stretches: Flow back and forth between core stretching and strengthening exercises that rapidly relieve pain, improve freedom of movement, enforce proper posture, and enhance quality of life.
- - Beach Fitness Walk (Complimentary Class): A complimentary guided beach walk. Enjoy nature, learn about the land and history of Kapalua, and work on posture, form, and foot strike.
- - Body Balance and Stability Ball Training: A full body workout using the stability ball, weights and/or bands to build strength, flexibility and balance.
- - Boot Camp: Structure, motivation, and results driven workout to boost fitness levels.
- - Flexibility Training: Learn the basic stretching techniques and how to get the best results; including how to stretch, how often to stretch, and how long to hold onto the stretch for maximum benefits.
- - Flow Yoga: A combination of standing and floor poses building strength and flexibility while moving with the breath.
- - Gentle Yoga: Walk through a series of poses that will bring you peace of mind and relaxation. Appropriate for beginners!
- - Heart Hula: Focuses on slowly bringing up your heart rate up, while doing various dance steps of Hawaiian Hula.
- - Lower Body Sculpt: A workout composed of exercises to build strength and flexibility for the core and lower body muscles.
- - Metabolism Boost: This 45 minute interval workout combines cardio, strength, and core in supersets to quickly burn off those calories and increase your metabolism to keep you going throughout the day.
- - Pilates: Focuses on the core postural muscles which help keep the body balanced and provide support for the spine.
- - Strength & Cardio Circuit: The perfect way to work up a sweat in the morning. A variety of stations designed to provide a cardio and strength workout. Individual and partner exercises to keep things interesting and fun. All ability levels welcome!
- - Stretch and Relax: Learn breathing exercises, visualization, and self hypnosis to relax the body and mind.
- - Upper Body Sculpt: Functional exercises to build strength and balance using hand weights, balls and resistant bands.
- - Yogalates: A combination of Yoga and Pilates.
- - Zumba: Aerobic /dance interval training with the combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt your entire body.
Fitness Center Hours: 5:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Athletic Shoes Required)
Age Requirement: We welcome guests 16 years of age or older to enjoy all of our spa services.