Mahalo for your interest in Kapalua Cliff House. We’re confident you and your guests will be inspired and relaxed by this unique venue and its stunning ocean surroundings. You will find that this historic location is truly magical.
Here is information on our rates, and terms:
- Usage Hours: From 10am – 9pm (no overnight accommodations, this is an event facility only)
- Rental Rate: Site Fee is $1,200, plus 4.166% tax, plus $150 cleaning fee
- Security Deposit: Security deposit of $250.
- Cancellations: Cancellations accepted 30 days prior to event. Cancellations within 30 days, full charges will apply.
- Reservation - Call or email us your event date. We will place a reservation request and email our Rental Agreement and Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Deposit - To guarantee your date, we need to receive our signed Rental Agreement, Credit Card Authorization Form and a 25% deposit within 30 days of when you received our Rental Agreement.
- Final payment - We will automatically charge the credit card on file 30 days prior to your event date. This charge will be the remaining balance due, plus the security deposit of $250.
Facility Features Includes:
- • Refrigerator
- • Oven
- • Microwave
- • Ice Maker
- • Large BBQ
- • Large Screen TV
- • Sound system with IPOD dock
- • WiFi
- • 4 Wooden Tables and 16 Rattan Chairs, see photo gallery
- • 12 Folding Chairs
- • 2 6’ tables
- • Transport wagon
- • Bathrooms – Two large bathrooms with hot showers. Includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash and beach towels
Available to Rent:
If you’re planning a more formal event we recommend Island Rents for all your rental needs.
They can provide extra tables, chairs, linens, tableware, china, glassware and catering equipment. Please browse their photo gallery for inspiration and ideas. In addition to equipment rentals, they also offer set-up, delivery and coordination services.
You may bring in your own food and beverage, or have one of our experienced Caterers do the work for you. Here are caterers that are “approved” by Kapalua Cliff House
If you have a caterer you’d like to use, please let us know in advance.
Kapalua Cliff House close proximity to Kapalua Bay makes an ideal location to enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and scuba diving. Kapalua Bay Beach Center is operated by Kapalua Dive Company.
They can arrange special ocean activity packages tailored for your group.